delete the Shopify URL after free trial

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

How can I delete the Shopify URL after free trial?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
575 18 67

Hi, @Varsha1

This is Max from the Shopify Team.

Each .myshopify.com URL is created to track an account and its details. It cannot be changed after a free trial has been established. A new .myshopify.com URL can be created with a fresh sign up if you did want to adjust the name (this would require you to start from scratch). 

If that's not what you were after, are you looking for some help to close your Shopify account? If so, this doc should help you out with that!

Please let us know some more specifics about your question if these options did not answer things for you!

Cheers,
Max

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Varsha,

You can do this by closing your shopify account with shopify.

Go to the admin page - settings - account and close your store.

If you want to keep your shopify store, the best way is to just redirect the store to the domain of your choice.

In this case, your shopify URL will still still remain with your account.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

https://hapsss.myshopify.com/ is one of the stores which was on the free trial, how can I delete it from my account?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the same question, but I still don't understand how to delete my account after a trial ended. I don't want to decide for a paid plan. I want to remove my personal information from your servers.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
896 0 58

I want to delete my shopify accounts. But shopify does not let me do it. My trial has been expired.

Please let me remove my information from shopify servers

Thank you.

0 Likes