deleted products still showing in instagram shop

Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 8

OH THANK THE LORD!!!! I am not alone....this has been driving me NUTS for 6 months now. Does anyone have a fix?!? I can't believe there are so many of us struggling with this & no way of getting it fixed?!?!?

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

I ended up talking to Fb through their online chat and they were very helpful. Despite the fact I had deleted the old catalogue it was still somehow linked to the IG account. Fb had to manually delete it themselves 

@Lisa_Moore1 wrote:

OH THANK THE LORD!!!! I am not alone....this has been driving me NUTS for 6 months now. Does anyone have a fix?!? I can't believe there are so many of us struggling with this & no way of getting it fixed?!?!?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0
Oh my god!!!

I have reached out to Facebook numerous times they were no help at all!!!! 

Do you have a copy of the email with Facebook response so I can throw it in their faces and get this issue fixed. 

It's been over 12 months for me!
Are we able to connect via email I would really appreciate your help!!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 8

@Maybe__username AMAZING!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing in this thread!!! :D

As @Sawacogowns says above, do you have any details to share so we can get this fixed please? Maybe an email, or what you said specifically that made them realise the issue?

Also where to find the FB online chat you used, as I've tried to contact them in the past & never managed to even get that far! I always found them rather elusive....

Thanks so much again - you have given us all hope!!! :D

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Having the same issue, would be nice to have a solution here.

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 4
Do you have the transcript of what you said to facebook. I contacted them but no solution. They kept advising me to contact instagram.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 8

Hi all - I just wanted to give you an update...

I haven't managed to resolve the issue yet & will post about it when I do, however after a 5 HOUR online chat with FB which didn't fix the issue, they contacted me out the blue the next day to ask if they could call me. So I think being on chat for THAT LONG to try & fix it without any resolution triggered their escalation team to reach out.

The 5 hour online chat ended with the rep saying I needed to contact Shopify & that they are 'just the ad team' so couldn't do any more to help - but I realised after I finished the chat that at the end of the day, if your IG shop doesn't show your products properly you won't be sending money advertising with them - so it's up to FB to fix it!

@FevhrB strange that Facebook said to contact Instagram when FB own IG?

For those wanting to raise a new issues, I'd start here & if you hit a dead-end say that you won't be able to spend money advertising if your IG shop doesn't work - that should get them moving ;-)

https://www.facebook.com/business/help/support

Hope that helps in the meantime & when I get it resolved I'll let you know what the issue was!

Lisa

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Bonjour, j'ai le même problème depuis plus de 1 mois en contactant tous les jours facebook, instagram et shopify, tout le monde se rejette la balle. J'ai supprimé et crée un nouveau business manager et rien n'a changé. J'ai supprimé tous les taggs, photos, publicité, catalogue, j'ai contacté toutes les applications utilisées à l'époque de ces produits, en vain. Personne n'est capable de me repondre.

Facebook me dit qu'il s'agit d'un catalogue de shopify et que je n'est pas d'accès mais shopify me dit que cela n'est pas possible.

Je suis repassé e compte perso, et les produits sont revenus dès que je me suis reconnectée en compte pro et crée un espace shopping. Pourtant il n'est même pas sélectionné dans la rubrique "shopping";

J'ai créé un nouveau pixel et bien supprimé l'ancien... rien n'y fait

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 0 4

@Lisa_Moore1 Yes this is insane. FB did me the same way. FB investigated the issue for days. They actually called be over the phone. I was on the call for a couple hours and still not resolution. They also told me it was nothing they could do. They stated that it is shopify's problem or maybe instagram. Of course when I called shopify they advised to contact instagram. Hopefully we can get a resolution soon. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Ayo, same issue here. 
It would be of much help if you could send the link to the online chat too and keep us updated. This needs to be fixed.
Also sorry shopify for unrelated content.

0 Likes