different shipping for printful and Ali products at check out

2 0 0

Hello People, I currently have products from Aliexpress and printful.  Aliexpress is free shipping and printful has flat rate shipping,  when i try to check out with products from both Ali and printful in check out page, how can I assign shipping details to both products ? because my shipping details isn't there anymore when i combine these two products at checkout? Anyone knows?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
353 42 55

Hey, @bong01952002!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Firstly, you will need to enable real-time carrier-calculated rates on Shopify's end. You can do that if you're a Shopify Advanced plan user or on an annual plan. You're also able to use this feature for other Shopify plans by requesting that we add live rates for an extra $20 per month on top of your plan price.

Secondly, you can connect your Shopify live rates feature to Printful. Go to your Printful Dashboard > Settings > Shipping and choose your Shopify store. Under the 'Enable live shipping rates for Printful products with Shopify' heading, click the checkbox next to 'Use live rates for my Printful products'. And then you've connected your Shopify's live rates to Printful!

In cases where you have both Printful and non-Printful products in their cart, Shopify will automatically take the lowest available shipping rate from both product groups and combine them together into one. So your customer will see one shipping option available at the checkout. If you wish to create more advanced shipping rate combinations, there are some paid apps like Advanced Shipping Rules that will allow you to do that.

I hope this help but if you need anything else, please let me know. Don't forget, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are coming up, we have put together this Black Friday Checklist. It is full of tips and tricks to make the most of the busiest online season so be sure to give it a read! 

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
2 0 0
Thanks for the respond, I’m setting everything free shipping right now, so
no more that kind of problem, but I do have different shipping delivery
time for either express or print full product. I usually put the delivery
dates as remarks with the shipping fee. Now when I check out both products,
it merely shows “shipping”. How can I add notice on the delivery time?
0 Likes