domain/ websight name

Highlighted
1 0 0

hello i'm new here and i've been looking into starting to start dropshipping. I bought a domain that dealt with watches because in the beginning i was going to sell watches, but now i want to change my website to my original domain that i got with my shopify. how would i go about this any help is greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
798 41 122

Hey, @jhultenschmidt!

Thanks for reaching out here. You can easily switch which domain you use as your primary domain. If you go to the Shopify admin and select Online Store, then Domains, you can see your domain panel. If you click on 'change primary domain', you can select which domain attached to your admin you would like to use!

I've made a quick video here on how to do this!

Can I ask what kind of products you've pivoted to selling instead of watches? 

Speak soon!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I want to purchase a domain but I got this error. cant buy domain2.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
798 41 122

Hey, @gamerzarmor,

Sorry to hear that! If your address is formatted correctly, it may be worthwhile to check your payment settings. Sometimes if there is an issue with payment, a banner like this will pop up saying store information needs to be edited. If you're using a credit card to pay for your subscription fees, I'd recommend reaching out to your bank to make sure your card is in good standing. Or if you're using PayPal, I'd recommend reaching out to PayPal's support team here to check there is no issue with your PayPal account. If you scroll to the bottom of the PayPal contact us page, you can click to send a message or log in to visit the Resolution Centre.

Do let me know if you check with either your bank or with PayPal and they say everything is in order, I can dig into this deeper for you once we can confirm the payment method is not the issue. I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this for you.

Speak soon!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes