drop shipping from China VS fulfillment

6 0 0

Hello I am now in a point which i want to decide on future of my buisness model

after many years of selling both on Amazon and lately shopify I am curuis to konw if anyone is able to build s long term shopify store

by using Epacket from china ?   

my question is more lets assume that shipping or dropshipping direct from china will probably always be cheaper the thing is can you build a retention and customer base based on 2-3 weeks delivery for an item?

so if i decide to invest more in the customer and customer experince, what are the precentage of retention i should get?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
94 0 9

Shipping from China (AliExpress) with ePacket takes about 6 to 14 days to the U.S. and most European countries. Dropshipping from AliExpress has become quite popular in recent years and in most cases shipping isn't as big of a problem as most people think. Another advantage of using AliExpress is the wide range of products and vendors to choose from and options for automating fulfilment. 

This article is quite helpful also: https://www.shopify.com/blog/epacket-delivery-explained-everything-you-need-to-know-about-epacket-sh...

Your retention rate depends on the type of products you're selling. I personally have ordered from U.S. based stores when I was in Asia, which also took a while to arrive but wasn't a big deal. 

Need personal 1-on-1 Shopify coaching with an expert? 21Brands.com. Also lots of useful free stuff. Email me for personal advice at info@21brands.com
0 Likes
6 0 0

can you tell me a little bit of retention rates? 

for more established buisness 

0 Likes