dropshipping custom clothing from aliexpress

Highlighted
1 0 0

I plan on drop shipping from aliexpress and I wanted to know if it's possible to customize clothing on aliexpress for my personal brand and have it on display for my shopify store? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
670 50 148

Hey, @treyham!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

While AliExpress allows you to import products from third-party suppliers into your own online store, most suppliers don't offer customization options. If you are wanting to sell custom-branded clothing, then you'll instead want to take advantage of a print-on-demand app, which you can use in conjunction with your current dropshipping app. 

Print-on-demand is a form of dropshipping that allows merchants to add custom designs to products like t-shirts, hoodies, hats, totes, and more. Much like dropshipping with AliExpress, you won't need to pay for the product until after you’ve actually sold it, meaning you won't have to buy your products in bulk or hold any inventory yourself. To learn more about how print-on-demand works, feel free to check out our blog post, "Print on Demand: A Low-Risk Way to Sell Custom T-Shirts, Books, and More". This will provide you with an excellent overview of print-on-demand and how you can get started.

Once you've familiarized yourself with print-on-demand, it's time to choose an app so you can start designing and importing products into your online store. While we have a collection you can browse through in the Shopify App Store, we've put together a blog post called, "10 Print-On-Demand Companies for Selling Your Own Custom Products" that include comparisons between all of our popular print-on-demand apps, along with some information about the products and printing techniques they offer. This should help make your decision a bit easier! 

Let me know which print-on-demand app you end up using! I'd also love to learn more about your brand. What kind of products are you currently selling and what kind of clothing are you looking to offer in your online store? 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes