dropshipping to arab countries

Highlighted
2 0 0

hello shopifiers hope all is good , i want to start my stores and mainly targeting mena countries (middle east and north africa) and i need to know about payment methods and loggistics to this area.... hope to help me thanks.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
94 7 16

Hi, @Moe-3onooz

My name is Rae and I work for Shopify. Thanks for posting this question, and welcome to the Community! 

I'm glad to hear that you're interested in starting up an online store, and I would love to help further with your questions about the logistics of building and launching this business. 

The different payment gateways that are available to use on our platform are tied to the location of each specific business. With this in mind, can you please confirm what country your business will be based in? That way, I can share a list of the specific payment gateways that we offer for that location. In the meantime though, here's a list of all the payment gateways that integrate with Shopify, based on different geographical locations. 

Have you thought about the types of products that you would like to sell online? Are you considering a dropshipping store, or perhaps a print on demand business model? If you can share a few more details with me about the type of business you're looking to open, I'd be happy to share some more resources on getting this set up. However, for a general idea of how to start a store and build a brand on our platform, please check out this link

Feel free to reply directly to me here with some more details about your new business, and I would be glad to help further. 

Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

1 Like
2 0 0

Hi Rae , i would like to thank you so much for the useful information and links and you answered more than question in my mind , I'v been read the guides and the strategy , branding etc.... and it looks amazing tool really i'm in love with shopify platform , so i was thinking to open my online stores with dropshipping , my sales based in arab countries (jordan) and i already have 100 ideas(niche) for what i sell so i'm so confused in this also i confusing about what the best plan for me in shopify plans , again thanks Rae for helping me and hope to help me more until i launch my stores .                                                                                          Best regards

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
94 7 16

Hi, @Moe-3onooz!

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I'm glad to hear that the information in my previous message was helpful! 

Dropshipping is a great business model to look into if you're interested in selling products from multiple niches, like you mentioned. Can you tell me a bit more about which niches you're interested in, or what products you're most passionate about selling?

While it can be tempting to stock many products and work with a wide range of product niches, I really recommend narrowing the scope of your product catalog and perhaps focusing on one or two product niches that work well together, rather than opening a store that offers many different products. Stores with large and diverse product catalogs can be difficult to market effectively, whereas stores that stock a few similar products tend to be easier to market, as the target audience with these stores can be more clearly defined. Have you thought about who your target market is? If not, check out this link for more information. 

Since your business is based in Jordan, here's the specific list of the available payment gateways that can be used with Shopify. To ensure you're selecting the right gateway for your business, I suggest reaching out to each of these gateways directly to find out what they offer, and what their costs are. 

I know you were also interested in learning more about our pricing plans, so I wanted to send you a link to our pricing chart that outlines the different costings and features of each of our plans. Feel free to select whichever plans makes the most sense for your business when you're just starting out, and you can always upgrade your account to another plan tier at any time. 

Lastly, I wanted to include a link to our free online dropshipping course. I recommend checking this course out before launching your business, as it's packed with lots of great tips and tricks for starting a successful dropshipping store. 

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

1 Like