dynamic checkout button not showing on product page

Highlighted
1 0 0

I would like to show dynamic checkout button sush as "pay with paypal", but it's not working, only show " BUY IT NOW" in product page. example product link: https://wudorfuy.com/products/box-lm

1. already trun on the "Show dynamic checkout button" in theme setting

2. already set the  "Paypal Express Checkout" in payment settting. and it can be shown on checkout page.

how can i  fix it ?

thank you !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
779 78 135

Hey, @ovenxiong!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

That is a great question. I know at times it can be confusing, but the dynamic checkout button will change to reflect the customer's preferred accelerated checkout method or the one they use to check out on their device most often. This is why you can't set the button to what you would like it to be, as everyone will see something different depending on their shopping habits. For example, when I went to that product link you included, I saw "Pay with Paypal" as it is what I would usually use to checkout on stores using my laptop. 

20-05-sbz8o-f6ifu

I hope this helps and makes a bit more sense to you now. We also have a guide on this in our help centre here so be sure to check it out. Let me know if you have any other questions at all - we are always here to help!

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes