eCommerce Website Migration

andrewnucrisp
3 0 0

Hello Everyone, 

I am the webmaster of business where we are currently using a specific CMS that is tailored to uniforms.  One of the primary functions of this site is to allow secure access to compartmentalized groups who are specifically ordering uniforms through contracts.  I am shopping around looking through some of the more mainstream CMS alternatives to see if we can utilize something different that will be more financially appropriate to our organization.  With this I have a plethora of questions.  I was hoping to speak with someone at shopify directly, whether it an account executive or any facet of customer service to get all of the details I would need to gauge a migration to this platform.  As I don't see that availability directly, I wanted to see if anyone has a good ground for where to start?  I would appreciate any help with identifying some specific scenarios that would be pivotal to initiating a CMS migration.  

Thank you for any guidance or contacts that you can lend me.  

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2480 426 581

Hi @andrewnucrisp 

Welcome to the Shopify forums!

We would be happy to answer all your questions and discuss whether Shopify would work for your specific needs.

You can send us your questions by mail or we can setup a call, your call!

Cheers

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
0 Likes
andrewnucrisp
3 0 0

First off, thank you for your reply.  For me personally, I am always more geared towards a call.  I feel like having the ability to cover multiple topics through a meeting can generally address all of the areas in a more streamlined and rapid manner.  For this reason, would there be a specific calendar that I would want to look through to find the best time to make a call?  I would love to get some time on the books to discuss this more thoroughly.  Whatever time is available I would be more than happy to meet to hash out the ins-and-outs of these project details.  

Just let me know how we should proceed with setting up a call and we can go from there.  

Thanks once again.

-Andrew

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2480 426 581

Hi @andrewnucrisp 

Sounds good for the call, we usually prefer it as well!

Would you mind sharing your availabilities and preferred timing to the email in our signature so that we can schedule this?

Cheers!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
0 Likes
andrewnucrisp
3 0 0

Sounds great; I will send scheduling details the email address provided.  

Thank you. 

0 Likes