ebay error when trying to connect store

Highlighted
1 0 0

i had previously and briefly had an ebay account connected to my shopify store, i ended up deleting it. i am now trying to reconnect it, it keeps coming up saying "

{"error_id":"invalid_request","error_description":"Input request parameters are invalid.","http_status_code":400}"

but when i go into some products, it says showing on my ebay sales channel, but theres nothing there as it wont connect

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1008 58 124

Hi there @Kmwhaircare!

Don here from Shopify.

Are you still encountering some difficulty with adding the eBay sales channel to your store?

As this is a third-party channel, managed and supported by eBay themselves, we are restricted in what we can do to help out here, but there are a couple of things we can check out with you.

If you haven't already, grab the eBay app from our app store to see if you can use that to add the sales channel in your admin.

In any situation where you're encountering an error like that one, it's always a good idea to ensure your browser is as up-to-date as possible and that you have cleared the cache or cookies.

For further support with the use of this eBay integration, you can contact their channel support team who would be responsible for providing support for this:

* Email: help@connectebaysupport.com​
* Phone: 1 (855) 411-3376

Have you been selling for a while already and are looking again at how some different sales channels might work out for your business?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like