email verification for domain

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi,

I am new to shopify. I purchase a domain name yesterday and about to select a plan, but I don’t know whether my email is verified for domain purchase. If somebody tell me how to know that. I received an email for verification but I don’t know whether the process is complete or not. Now there is no banner of resend email in domain setting.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1649 99 357

Hey, @sunny03!

Did you follow the prompts to verify the email when it arrived in your inbox? If yes, and if the yellow banner was removed, then it would be a reasonable assumption that the information was verified correctly. You may also want to double check the other areas your email appears to ensure they are correct. 

1. Settings/General - Two email fields here
  2. Settings/Account/Click on your name - Check that this email is correct. This area is the email used to log in, and the email we use to authenticate your account. 
  3. Online Store/Domains/Click Domain - On the right-hand side, you should see Registrar information with an email listed. NOTE: This is only for Shopify purchased domains. 

If you're still having concerns on whether your email is verified, then let me know. I'd be happy to take a more in-depth look at what I can find out for you. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Peter, 

so I bought two domains at the same time , and I only got one verification email. The domain that I got the verification email for is working fine.

But the other one still says ssl pending. The yellow thing to resend emails is no longer there. Is there another way to verify that domain? 

As I understand I can loose it if I don’t do it. 
Any help would be much appreciated  

Mr Fortnite 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1649 99 357

@Fortnite 

That is strange! I should be able to manually send the verification email for you so we can get that fixed up. I've sent you an email titled "Shopify Forum Support" to verify your store so I can help get this reviewed. As soon as you've verified the account then I can take a look into what happened. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes