eprolo says no shipping method available

dawgie501
Visitor
1 0 0

Im trying to fufill my order through operlo @& everytime i confirm the address in operlo to Make payment and fufill order it says (eprolo) says no shipping method available pls help me with this issue i onky have 24 hours to fufill this order 

Replies 2 (2)

EyeR
Excursionist
36 2 3

Would https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/No-shipping-method-available/m-p/655343/highlight... be of any use?

Most things I've just looked at suggest weights and other metrics need applying ...

banned

Rein
Shopify Staff (Retired)
324 33 48

Hi @dawgie501 

Rein here from Shopify. There is some fantastic advice in this thread so I would recommend checking there first, however there are a couple of points I want to check also. 

First is that you have set up shipping rates on the Shopify side of things. Even if you have a dropshipping app, you would still need to set the shipping rates to the various countries that you wish to service through the Shopify admin. There would also be an option to set global rates if you prefer. 

The steps to set up flat rates are as follows: 

Steps:

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Shipping and delivery.

2. Next to the shipping profile* that you want to add a shipping rate to, click Manage rates.

3. Next to the zone that you want to add a rate to, click Add rate.

4. Enter the name and amount for the rate.

5. Optional: Add weight-based or price-based conditions.

1. Click Add conditions.
    2. Select whether to base the condition on order weight or price.
    3. Enter the minimum and maximum value for the condition.

Click Done, and then click Save.
If you want to read more about the process you can check the help page out here. 

Once that is setup and your products have been added to your shipping profile you are good to go. 

*Shipping profiles are ways to separate your products into groups, say for example 10 of your products have a 10$ flat rate for shipping and the remaining have free shipping. That is how you would separate your products into the groups to manage this. 

You can read how to set this up here. 

Any questions, feel free to ask. 

Thanks, Rein.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.