facebook channel won't stay connected

Highlighted
1 0 0

I set up my shopify store a few days ago and had both the facebook and instagram channels connected and working. Today I logged in and made some changes (like adding a facebook pixel) and then both the facebook and instagram channels wouldn't show my products. I unistalled them to reinstall and now I cannot get either loaded. Whenever I try to load the facebook channel, it disconnects within seconds. I have tried to remove, log out and then add it back a few times but to no avail. Help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
354 24 98

Hi, @MT2

My name is Rae and I work for Shopify. Thank you for posting this question - and welcome to the Shopify Community. 

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you've had with the Facebook and Instagram channels on your site, and I would really like to look into this further to help determine what's happening. In order to do this though, I will need to authenticate your account over email, rather than here on our Forums.

To start this process, I'll send you an email shortly. Once you receive this email, please reply directly to me in that email thread. As soon as I hear back from you, I'll start looking into this further with our teams to help get this resolved. 

Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there for the past two days I can not seem to get my facebook account to stay connect to my shopify account for more them like few seconds why is that cause  I have a lot of family and friends and customers that use my link on facebook to get to my shopify store

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
354 24 98

Hi, @Jsnitgen89

Thanks for letting us know about the problems that you're having with the Facebook sales channel. 

I would really like to look into this further on our end, but I will need to verify your account first. To get started with this, I will reach out to you via email shortly to gather more details. Once you receive my email, please reply directly to me there, and I can start looking into this with our teams.  

Looking forward to connecting with you soon! 

Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I've been having the exact same issue. Cannot keep the store linked to my Facebook page. It say connected and waiting for Facebook approval, but a few seconds later it disconnects.

Please help!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
354 24 98

Hi, @bluejay_store!

Thank you for reaching out and letting me know that you're also experiencing issues. I'm sorry for the troubles that this has caused you. 

I'm going to reach out to you via email as well so that we can discuss this in more detail and work towards a resolution. Please reply directly to my email once you receive it, and I can start working on this further with our teams. 

Looking forward to connecting with you!  

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having the same issues.  Everything I tried has not worked.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
354 24 98

Hi, @eversharp!

Thank you for jumping in here to let me know, and welcome to the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you're also having troubles with this, and I would love to help get this solved.

I'm going to send you an email shortly so that we can look into your store on our end and discuss this in relation to your specific account. Please reply directly to my email once you receive it, and I would be glad to help assist further. 

I look forward to speaking with you soon!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having the same issue.  As soon as I reconnect my facebook shop, it immediately disconnects again.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
354 24 98

Hi, @Akaja!

Thank you for reaching out to let me know that you're having the same issue with your Facebook channel. I'm sorry for the problems this has caused for you and your business. 

I'm going to send you an email shortly so that I can validate your account and help investigate this further on our end. Once you receive my email, please reply directly to me so that I can start working towards a resolution with our teams.  

Looking forward to hearing back from you! 

0 Likes