facebook channel won't stay connected

Highlighted
2 0 0
It has been over a month now and I still cant get facebook to stay connected to my shopify accounts and I've uninstalled it and waited like 3 weeks before installing it back
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 4
I have same issue. No one from Shopify can help. Very frustrated. Tried everything on Facebook business manager, ads manager and every thing else from Facebook. Seems to be connection problem with Shopify business integration app in Facebook.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
354 24 98

Hi, @Jsnitgen89 and @stonetreasuresb!

I appreciate you both reaching out. 

@Jsnitgen89, thank you for following up with us on this. We reached out to you via email on July 31st with some additional troubleshooting steps and more information. Please check your inbox for this email and reply directly to us there if you have any questions or concerns. That way, we can help provide more assistance. 

@stonetreasuresb, I'm sorry to hear that you're having the same issue as well, and I absolutely understand your frustration with this. So that I can help look into this on our end, I'm going to send you an email as well. Just reply to my email once you receive it, and I can start working on this further with our teams. 

Thank you both! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Same issue here - after removing all integrations and rebuilding to fix a different issue, facebook account disconnects shortly after connecting...  help please!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
354 24 98

Hi, @Dana_Whitehead!

Thanks for reaching out to let us know that you're also impacted by this. 

I understand how important it is to get this channel working for your business, so I'm going to reach out to you via email so that we can work on resolving this. Please reply directly to my email once you receive it and I'll be glad to help further. 

I look forward to speaking with you soon! 

Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm having the same issue. It connects, but only stays connected for a few seconds to a few minutes and then disconnects again. I'd love some helpful tips please :-)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
354 24 98

Hi, @sjy1312

Thanks for letting us know that you're also affected by this. 

I'm going to send you an email shortly so that we can look into this further on our end. Once you receive my email, make sure to reply directly to me so that I can provide more assistance. 

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having the same issue. It has never worked correctly for me. I have read through every forum I can find and looked for answers everywhere and nothing I have tried has worked. Please help! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
354 24 98

Hi, @shopccandco!

Thanks for reaching out and letting me know about the troubles you're having with connecting the Facebook Shop channel. 

I'll reach out to you via email shortly to help look into your account setup further and troubleshoot this in more detail. Once you receive my email, please make sure to reply directly back to me so I can take a closer look into this. 

I look forward to speaking with you soon! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there. Exact same issue with my store. I set up the store in Sept./Oct. and it has never stayed connected to facebook. One of the main reasons I went with Shopify was so I could set it up so I can tag my products in Instagram... obviously, without the facebook connect this isn't possible. I have read and re-read and tried everything I can find online to fix this and none of it has worked. Today I tried it again and still disconnects. Please help! Thanks :)

0 Likes