facebook channel won't stay connected

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
298 19 61

Hi, @GRASKAMP

Thanks for letting me know that you're having the same issue. 

I'll send you an email so that we can get your account authenticated and take a closer look. 

Talk soon! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi,

We are having the same issue. Facebook keeps getting disconnected a few minutes after we connect. Have already tried clearing cache and reinstalling Facebook as a sales channel. Would really appreciate assistance getting this to connect properly. Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi,  I have read through the thread and it looks like we have to post and then you will send an email.   We are having the same issue mentioned.   Our Facebook shop won't stay connected.   I have tried many options on both the Facebook side and the Shopify with no luck.   I would really like to make my posts so customers can by directly from the posts.   It appears that you have to have the products in the Facebook store for this to work.   Please advise!  

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, our account is having the same issues as the other shops above. Our Facebook shop won't stay connected for more than a few seconds. Please help! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
298 19 61

Hi, @csadmin@Jbtackle, and @maditaggart!

Thank you all for reaching out about this. 

I will be emailing each of you shortly to authenticate your accounts and help investigate this issue further. Please make sure to reply back to my email once you each receive a message from me. 

I look forward to speaking with you all soon! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same problem here. My store won't stay connected to Facebook.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having the same problem as others, my Shopify will not stay connected to my Facebook channel. Can someone PLEASE help! Thank you!

0 Likes