facebook dynamic product ads with kit error

1 0 0

Hi, I started to connect kit to my facebook pages and try its automated ads and other tasks it can do, but when i try and connect it to facebook i get the following error, any help on how to resolve this would be much appreciated.

Product catalog not exported to Facebook. FacebookDpa::Setup::AudienceNotCreated (#2654) No Write Permission to This Ad Account: User must have write permission to create audience under this ad account

0 Likes

Try fully disconnecting then reconnecting the pages. Sounds like something in the setup process wasn't authorized correctly. Are you following? https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/promoting-marketing/kit/setting-up

Run Google Shopping ads? Get the free definitive guide to Google Shopping for Shopify (no optin required): https://www.digitaldarts.com.au/google-shopping
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
483 26 64

Hey, there!

My name is Ava, I’m one of Shopify’s Gurus and I’m here to help :)

I've just sent you an email to the account attached to your forums account. I'd like to take a deeper look into this for you to see what is going on. It sounds like it may have something to do with your retargeting ads within your account, but I would need to dig deeper into your account to be sure. If you could reply to my email with some information, I should be able to look into this further for you.

Thanks so much, speak soon!

Ava

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi, I just tried connecting Kit and got exactly the same error, so if and when you get to the bottom of it could you post the resolution here please?

Thanks!

JP

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
483 26 64

Hi @Jon-Paul_Andrew!

Ava here again.

This error may be showing for you because of the ad account that is linked to your business manager account, which is needed to set up your retargeting ads. To be sure of this, I'd need to take a closer look at your account. In order to do that, I'd need to authenticate you as the account owner first!  Would you be able to send us an email to support@shopify.com using the email address listed as the account owners? Once you have done that, you can pop back here and let me know the support ticket number you were assigned (which will be emailed to you). That way, I can pick the ticket out of the queue and take a closer look.

Speak soon!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
5 0 0
Hi Ava,

I opened a ticket - the number is 12556421.

Thanks,
JP
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
483 26 64

Thanks so much, JP! I have the email here and I've just replied to you about connecting the correct account.

Let me know what you think!

0 Likes
2 0 1

Hello,

i am having the same error: FacebookDpa::Setup::AudienceNotCreated (#2654) No Write Permission to This Ad Account

What should I do to fix it?

Thank You

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Ava,

I've been having the exact same problem for months.  It happens anytime I try to set up marketing of any kind with Kit.  I've sent a message to support, but I'd appreciate it if you could help me look into this as well.  Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
483 26 64

Hey @Mambolux!

I'm so sorry I missed your reply to this thread! Did you resolve this issue or would you still like me to look into this for you? 

Ava

Social Care

1 Like