facebook dynamic product ads with kit error

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
611 30 98

Hey, @aprilvattaso!

Did you have a support ticket number you could give me? I'd be happy to look into this for you!

Ava

Social Care

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hey Ava,

I contacted the support team and they told me to ignore this error.. I'm still getting emails on a daily basis but my products appear on my Facebook page with no problems.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Henry Kateb

Mambolux

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hello!!! I got the same problem...

Product catalog not exported to Facebook. FacebookDpa::Setup::AudienceNotCreated Permissions error

Can someone help me? Thank you.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
611 30 98

Hi, @Melania!

Sorry to see you're having trouble here. Errors like this can pop up if there is some kind of disconnect between your Kit account and Facebook. You may have accidentally disabled the account for a moment and they reconnected, or Facebook my have some hold on the account from their end. I've reached out to the email address linked to your Forums account so I can confirm your Shopify store, after that I can have a chat with our Kit support team so they can have a look into your account! I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this for you. 

Also, if you have an error with Kit or a question for the support team, you can reach out to hellokit@shopify.com for some direct help :)

Speak soon!

Ava

Social Care  

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having the same error pop up when I try to make ads with facebook

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
611 30 98

Hi, @ejs259!

Sorry to hear you are having some trouble here. I'd recommend reaching out to hellokit@shopify.com to get in touch with our dedicated Kit support team. They will be able to take al look at the back-end of your Kit account and will be able to troubleshoot in greater detail for you. I'm sure they can resolve this for you! 

Let me know how you get on,

Ava

Social Care

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello AVA,

I'm having problems with having KIT run properly with my fb ads account... this all started when my fb account was disabled.  Now that fb account is re-enabled, am having problems with KIT

0 Likes