facebook not allowing me to connect with shopify

Highlighted
1 0 0

my shop has ALWAYS been connected to my facebook and instagram pages and I have never had a problem before. Recently the new facebook channel came out so i tried to connect it and it ruined everything! I had to delete the instagram app and the facebook app from shopify and now it will not let me connect and keeps saying "page is already associated with a commerce account and cannot be moved to a different business manager". I dont know what to do because i've deleted it off of everything I can think. Someone please help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

I am having the same issue. I removed Facebook as a sales channel and reinstalled it. Anyone have the answer? It's always worked fine, and then with the new facebook sales channel thing, it's like it thinks it's already installed?  P.s. When I log into facebook, I get this error: "This catalog belongs to another business account. Please select a different catalog."

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I am also having this issue! Been through Shopify support which referred me to Facebook support. It's going on 2 weeks of daily emails asking me to screen record disconnecting my instagram and shopify and facebook from each other with no luck at all. 

Did you ever get yours figured out? 

0 Likes