Solved

featuring a video on the landing page

Kathleenswears
Visitor
3 1 0

I have a debut theme and would like to post a video on the landing page.  How?

I'm trying to promote gift cards for Mothers day - wanted to show a video promoting Mothers day.

Accepted Solution (1)
Kathleenswears
Visitor
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

It's just a video that I created from a slideshow presentation.

Will try it. Thanks.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

Hello

You should get the embed code from the video and paste it into your code's page.

Where is your video hosted? Or is it a native video?

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
Kathleenswears
Visitor
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

It's just a video that I created from a slideshow presentation.

Will try it. Thanks.

Sensei
Shopify Partner
42 0 2

Well, I learned the importance of adding product videos to my landing page a hard way. I thought the hero banners would do the job until I came across a couple of articles that mentioned the power of video marketing and product videos to increase sales. I got curious and started my research on video marketing.

Well, I found that videos are, without a doubt, one of the best content formats to engage with your audience. It shows the details and the functioning of your product. So you don’t have to run back and forth in explaining how good your product is when you have a detailed product video on your landing page.

After all the hunt work, I realized it was high time I add product videos to my landing page as well. But my major concern was, adding videos to the landing page would decrease the loading speed of my webpage. But thanks to apps like plugin speed, it made sure my page loading speed remained the same irrespective of adding a video to it or not.

That’s not all, I also added a couple of product review videos to my product page as well. Product review video helps your customers to clear all their second thoughts before making a purchase decision. I saw a massive response from my audience as to how it helped them to make the right purchase.

I would highly recommend adding product videos to your product page along with the landing page. And apps like Videowise make it way much easier by fetching all your videos from platforms like YouTube and integrating them to your product/landing page.