free local pickup

tanys1
3 0 0

We have been getting quite a few people selecting  "free local pickup" at checkout and then providing their shipping address as they live across the Country. How can we disable the free pickup from showing up to people that are not local?? I am not sure if they're doing this in the hopes that we do not notice, and just ship them item. Perhaps, disabling the shipping address section if they choose pickup would stop them from doing this. What can we do?

0 Likes
Danishecom
Explorer
240 7 26

@tanys1 Hello there use this app called "Store Pickup & Local Delivery by Secomapp" this app working with location base according to your location. Hope this app will work for you in case you need my help let me know thank you. like post and mark as an accepted solution if it was helpful for you. thank you

0 Likes
tanys1
3 0 0

Honestly, we shouldn't have to purchase an app and pay monthly for it. This is pretty basic. We should be able to pick the radius for local pickup like we can for local delivery. This is not possible?

0 Likes
Danishecom
Explorer
240 7 26

have you tried to make the local delivery for only your country? try to make the shipping zone include your country and name it local pickup and rest of the world add shipping charges.

0 Likes
tanys1
3 0 0
Yes we have that, but Canada is a big country and people have been selecting local pickup thousands of kms away in a different province.

[cid:aaa98deb-48a1-4f1a-bccf-7de0e4b596cb]

Northland Village Mall
740-5111 Northland Dr.
Calgary, AB. T2L 2J8

Sunridge Mall
256-2525-36 St. N.E
Calgary, AB. T1Y 5T4

www.tanysjewellery.com

0 Likes