free trails

manshroit
1 0 0

hi can i get more free trails with no passwords i dnt hv money to buy plans for present situation 

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1704 181 502

Hey there, @manshroit 

Bo here from Shopify Support!

I am sorry to hear about your financial situation. However, Shopify is a paid service. In order to disable the password page, you do need to purchase one of our plans. You cannot use our platform to make sales without first choosing a payment plan. Our plans start at $29 per month. Further expenditure would also need to be accounted for such as funds for marketing efforts in order to make money. In short, you do need to spend money to make money. You cannot start a business with absolutely no capital. We have this guide on the cost of running a business which I would highly recommend taking a look at so that you can get a better understanding of the costs entailed in running a business. 

We do, however, have some great reading resources which may help you figure out how to get financing: 

Let me know if you have any questions, I would be more than happy to help. If you'd like to tell me a little about your business idea I may also be able to provide you with some additional reading resources. 

All the Best,

Bo 

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes