frozen account

elidianichols
Tourist
3 0 1

how do i unfreeze my account i tried everything. and i cant contact support for some weird reason. 

i payed my monthly subscription so thats not the problem. 

and i have no outstanding bills 

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2209 218 466

Hi, @elidianichols

Great question! If the account is still frozen, then it does mean there is still an amount owing. While you may have paid for an outstanding balance, that would not have covered the upcoming month, which would result in a second charge. The second charge would be for the plan you have selected and would need to be paid in full before the account can be activated. The most common reason behind the charge not successfully processing the amount is due to insufficient funds or using an unsupported payment type (debit card with credit card capabilities are unsupported). 

I'd recommend checking to ensure that you have sufficient funds on the card for the subscription charge (include currency conversion if your card is not in USD). If you believe you have enough funds to cover the charge, and the charge is still declining, then it would be best to reach out to your bank by dialling the number on the back of the card. They will be able to provide insight into why the charge is being declined. 

If you have any issues along the way, let me know. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Kizz2021
Excursionist
11 0 2

I paid my entire balance... money was taken out of my account and I cannot access my store... it charged me for the due balance and January.... and nothing. You guys need to FIX this issue. I need to get onto my store ASAP! Why isn't anyone responding

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2209 218 466

@Kizz2021 

Thank you for letting me know & I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing our Support. You can connect with our support through our help page here or through social media on Twitter or Facebook

I can see by your other posts that your issue has since been resolved. That said, while I can appreciate the urgency, posting several times would go against our Community Guidelines and could result in being banned. We ask that you refrain from posting on numerous threads with the same issue, and use the available contact methods to connect with our Support teams. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes