getting started with shopify

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi

I have a website built with wordpress, on which I sell softwares. Everytime a payment is confirmed I generate a keyfile license (containing some client's info) and send it to the client.
At the moment I use another solution than shopify that came as a wordpress plugin, but I'm not really satistified and I'm thinking about using shopify.

If I get it right, the shopify solution that I could use would be the 'buy buttons' (https://www.shopify.com/buy-button/wordpress).
But I don't find much info on how to set that up, and most specifically how I can automatically get all the payment infos (bought products and client's data) whenever a payment is confirmed.

With the solution that I have now I use a simple wordpress hook, but I guess it will be different with shipify, as it is not a wordpress plugin.

Do you have any tutorials/documentation online regarding that?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

No one?

As I said I'm using another solution at the moment but would like to switch to Spotify. all I need is a little pointer to get started.

Is there any one at shopify that could point me to some ressources?

(btw, my post should probably be moved to the Technical Q-A section if there is an admin around that can do it)

0 Likes