gift card page not working

vidulp
1 0 0

Hi,

I am using the Brooklyn theme. Have set up gift cards as a part of my store. However, for some reason, the page is not showing. My cards are active.

https://sakura-wagyu-farms.myshopify.com/

password: braipi

Can anyone assist? 

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1268 78 161

Hi there @vidulp!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for all that info and the link to your store here, that's great!

I had a look on your collections/all page to see all products in your store and I can see the product image for gift cards there okay but there is no linked page as you said.

I also checked the gifts section of your store, where the gift card product is viewable, but cannot then be accessed from that link.

In both cases, it looks like these links are leading to a version of the product which is part of the /collections/all page, rather than linking to the product itself.

Have you tried adding this (gift card) product anywhere else in your store's navigation to see if it can be accessed that way?

See if you can link directly to the product itself (rather than a URL link) in the Online store > Navigation part of your admin for the gifts section of your store and let me know if you've got that set up so we can check this out in more depth together.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes