has anyone faced paypal disputes settling in favour of customer without confirming your end of story

Highlighted
1 0 0

has anyone faced paypal disputes settling in favour of customer without confirming your end of story and closed the case on fake customer comments posted? a customer with email ID eribbeck@gmail.com posted an order by holding payment via paypal approx about 600$ order. i called her to confirm that even if i process and it takes a little longer than 45 days would you keep patience until parcel arrives which she denied giving me strict deadlines. when I refunded her full order FULL ORDER, she went through paypal and hit me a charge back. Paypal closed the case in er favour and never to open. This lady is crazy, i have other stories about her from other people too, i think thsi si teh way she makes money. Paypal did not inform me anything on email and just made a decision. This lady is a fraud. I wrote emails to paypal but no response. paypal is very very pathetic in these sense so i have just deactivated paypal. IS THERE A WAY WHERE I CAN GET CHARGE BACK RETURNED. Every time whenever i shop or someone places and order and there is a refund i get a charge back. WHY IS IT LIKE THAT? i called shopify customer service and they told me that they cannot help anything in this regard. I wish shopify had Payonner with them also as a substitute option.

Can anyone give any suggestions to help in this regard

0 Likes