have been getting visitors but not selling ?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey guys how you doing ?? I have been on Shopify selling woman's elegant style clothing. My issue is I just haven't sold anything. I have been getting visitors it's been a week or so.. can anyone check my website and make any recommendations?? 

https://www.slayclothing.co/

0 Likes
8 0 0

Expensive and not a known brand so nobody will pay that much.

0 Likes
Tourist
54 0 2

Its a good website, with some visible changes it can start selling. 

Shopify Product SEO Expert - Since 2011. Send Website Link to Snapdregon at gmail for Free SEO Suggestions.
1 Like
2 0 0

Thank you guys 

0 Likes
6 0 0

Have you hooked up Google Analytics yet?   That's really what needs to be looked at.

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 2

You need to make quite a few changes to your website if you really want to sell your product at that price bracket. Do the follow things to keep you afloat:

• You need to spend a lot on designing the website and making it more elegant.
  • Stick with a black based theme.
  • Improve the quality of your images and keep the pictures uniform. They look like you've flicked them from random places.
  • Make sure your product quality is up to the mark.
  • Improve your merchandising system (I can help you with merchandising and recommendation tools that use AI).
  • You should also invest in good models to portray your clothes.
  • Invest a lot of time, money and effort on social media marketing and building a high profile customer base.
  • Take a look at your website's responsive design, there seems to be a problem with that.
  • Use a better font and NOT ALL CAPS. Add more unique, engaging text copy. Hire a content writer from Fiverr if you can.

Let me know if you need any help regarding this.

0 Likes
Excursionist
116 0 9

Hey guys if you are looking for more free information on digital marketing checkout my facebook page www.Facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau I have done a few million on online sales over the last few years and don't charge anything for my content. I got fed up with all of these coaches scamming you guys for $5000 for a program that "makes you money" so I decided I will post all of my knowledge for free for you guys! My back ends are all on shopify and I show all of my numbers! Hopefully this helps!

0 Likes
Excursionist
116 0 9

Hey guys if you are looking for more free information on digital marketing checkout my facebook page www.Facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau I have done a few million on online sales over the last few years and don't charge anything for my content. I got fed up with all of these coaches scamming you guys for $5000 for a program that "makes you money" so I decided I will post all of my knowledge for free for you guys! My back ends are all on shopify and I show all of my numbers! Hopefully this helps!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi 

Yeah Fine going good Regards to on your querry for online shopping store your getting visitors but not sold any product means lagging on business strategy and userinterface part one suggestion i can able to giive you have a look google it for " Amplus Ecommerce "  which is provide  all types of services and features  which you need to grow your business through onlline.. 

0 Likes
Excursionist
116 0 9

You guys are buying programs from people who haven't done anything. They don't show you thier numbers or anything all they do is rent a lambo and air bnb a house... Check out my page im just starting it up and will be posting daily if all goes well! www.facebook.com/JarrettBelliveau 

0 Likes