hello anyone can help? my shopping cart never update no matter how many quantity you changed

liuyanyan
Tourist
16 0 1

hello anyone can help? my shopping cart never update no matter how many quantity you changed

no matter how many quantity you changed, the total price never changed in the shopping cart.

i use minimal

here has a pics

please kindly help

微信截图_20210722113322.png

0 Likes
Ajay_kumar_dev
Shopify Partner
61 7 8

It's causing a conflict issue, have you checked your console.log?  As i have fixed the issue previously, so i can help you. Kindly share the Store URL. 

Expert Shopify Developer & Theme customizer
- If the problem is solved remember to click ✅ to Accept Solution
- Press Like ?? if the answer was helpful
- Still, Facing issue, Reach out to me Email :- kmajay8888@gmail.com | Skype :- kmajay888
0 Likes
liuyanyan
Tourist
16 0 1

www.mumhack.com

code:cleint

thanks

0 Likes
Ajay_kumar_dev
Shopify Partner
61 7 8

Hi @liuyanyan 

I have checked, there is nothing in the console log. It means, we have to make this functionality as per your requirement. Please let me know, what theme you are using. 

Ajay_kumar_dev_0-1626951463505.png

- Still, Facing issue, Reach out to me Email :- kmajay8888@gmail.com | Skype :- kmajay888
0 Likes
SEOBEAN
Excursionist
17 0 8

You need to click to UPDATE CART

SEOBEAN_0-1626952390043.png

liuyanyan
Tourist
16 0 1
ok thanks for your help i dont notice about this button i think ti will automatically update cart do you know how to set it as automatically update cart? thanks
0 Likes
liuyanyan
Tourist
16 0 1

minimal how to automatically update cart? can you help?

0 Likes
SEOBEAN
Excursionist
17 0 8

It may be that the template does not support automatic update cart, you have to click the "Update Cart" button, or you can change to another template.

0 Likes
liuyanyan
Tourist
16 0 1

i hear something about shopify ajax cart can do it

do you know how to do that?

0 Likes
Ajay_kumar_dev
Shopify Partner
61 7 8

@liuyanyan 

Yes,we can do via custom code as per your requirement. It requires ajex code functionality.

0 Likes