help help

Highlighted
3 0 0

i would not have gotten as far as i did without the phone communication verses the online help method you guy are suggesting please bring back the phones i need them and many others do too.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
514 34 73

Hi, @nate080871.

Sophia here from Shopify. I appreciate you sharing your feedback about the update to our phone support. I absolutely understand that it can be easier to get help over the phone, especially when you might have complex questions or specific business needs that aren't quite covered by the documents and tutorials in the Shopify Help Center

Please note that phone support is still available. Due to high contact volume, phone support is now offered via callback so that you don't have to wait on hold and can instead spend your valuable time working on your business. You can follow these steps in order to schedule a callback:

1. Visit https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/questions and log in
  2. Enter a topic in the search bar
  3. If none of the related documents provide the answer you're looking for, scroll down and select Continue
  4. Select Request a callback

20-11-l9tgx-89wy0.gif

The callback option will be listed if you've logged in and if current contact volume permits. If callbacks aren't available at the time you log in, our team is still here for you 24/7 via live chat and email, and we'll do our best to answer your questions, providing the same level of support that's available over the phone. Many of the documents in the Shopify Help Center include tutorial videos (also found on Shopify's YouTube channel), and the free video courses through Shopify Compass may be helpful to you as well.

While I'm not able to call you, please let me know if there's anything I can help you with and I'd be happy to follow up with you here.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes