hi

Highlighted
1 0 0

pls AM NEW HERE. TRYING TO SET UP MY THEME BUT ITS GIVING ME CHALLANGE. CAN SOMEONE PLS TELL ME THE STEPS TO TAKE TO ADD THE THEME TO THE RIGHT PLACES?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
583 42 98

Hello, @calebmurry!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! If you're looking to add a theme to your Shopify storefront then what you can do is first head into the Shopify Theme Store, here. Once you've found a theme that would work for your online business, you can add that theme to your Admin.

• To add a free theme, you can select 'Add Theme' or 'Start with this Theme' from the theme store.
  • If you're wanting to buy a theme, then you'll click on 'Buy theme' from the theme page. For paid themes, you're going to want to click on 'Approve Charge' to pay for that theme before you use it.
  • Once you add a theme by following these methods, the theme will show up in your Shopify Admin> Online Store> Themes section. 

Next, you will want to publish your theme to have the theme show up for your customers on your online storefront. To publish a theme:

1. Head into your Shopify Admin
  2. Online Store> Themes section
  3. Under the 'Theme Library' section > select the theme you want to publish
  4. Click 'Actions' > 'Publish' 
  5. Then in the 'Publish' window, select 'Publish' 

For more details, I would recommend reading through our Adding, Previewing and Buying themes guide, here. I would also suggest reading through our Managing Themes guide, here.

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes