how do I email an invoice to a customer

Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 2

"Emailing natively" is not an option when the "Email Invoice" button is greyed out....

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi, did you find a solution to this problem? I don't want to send a pdf as an invoice link, I just want to send the invoice to show my customer that the product is paid for automatically. That is what you needed too right? Best regards

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 7

This is really basic and what most other shops I have used enable within the basic package. Sending an invoice for an already paid order is what we want to do for people.
The customer email is there. How come we have to add an app for this functionality? Every time you add an app you slow your site down. I don't want any more apps.

I just want to send an invoice for an existing order.

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

Ditto to all the complaints and frustration posted here!

I would LOVE to see this as an option under the "More Options" dropdown on good old native Shopify.

"Email Receipt" Option"Email Receipt" Option

I also sell Wholesale and some customers pay me AFTER the order leaves my warehouse. When they call telling me they never received order details because of an email address issue we or they have or ask for a copy of their invoice, it sure would be nice to click a few times while they are still on the line and have it dealt with so I can move on before my phone rings again.  

2 Likes