how to add a rate for expedited shipping

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
19 2 3

Greetings!

Currently I have set up a flat rate for standard shipping. I am integrated with Printful and will be shipping to the US only.

Next, I'd like to add a flat rate for expedited shipping -- again, to the US only. Could you direct me to instructions for doing that?

Kind regards,

Philip

P.S.: Searched this forum for "expedited shipping" but didn't find anything relevant. Seems that the post below would have filled the bill, but it remained unanswered,

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/Adding-Expedited-Shipping-options/m-p/137852?coll...

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
111 9 22

Hey there. Create a new shipping method! Go to settings > shipping > add a shipping zone if you haven't (i forgot if shopify defaults US one or not, been a long time, if so then add to that US zone.) then add the countries and regions, and rates you want. For example, i have a zone named Shipping Rates that i use for United States, and under the price based rates i have Local Pickup, Free Shipping, and Priority Shipping. I could add another named Expedited Shipping, and plug the price into there. You could also do weight based, and calculated rates. Hope this helps to find the best rate for you and your customers. 

I am a multi-disciplined web developer with years of experience working with several languages and frameworks.
1 Like
Excursionist
19 2 3

OK, that's easy enough to mange -- a lot simpler than I thought.  :-)  Thanks VERY much for responding. Best of luck.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
111 9 22

Definitely not too bad, You're very welcome! Likewise, take care. 

I am a multi-disciplined web developer with years of experience working with several languages and frameworks.
0 Likes