how to add trust badge to footer

13 0 0

hi i m new here 

i hvent yet figured it out how to add images on footer  as shown in screenshot,it should be responsive for mobile as well iwant to add ' got question ? 'badge on the right side of empty space

Screenshot (8).pngcurrent statusScreenshot (17).pngexpected

its on the product page only ,i want it to present on every page i.e home, product ,cart excluding checkout page .any help will be highly appreciable

check this site for reference; https://wowstamp.com/

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
552 31 66

Hi @pal2,

Katy here from Shopify. Thanks for your query!

Having trust badges can be a great form of reassurance for your customers.  Once you add them to your footer they will then be visible across your store, and not restricted to certain pages only. It's also definitely a good idea to ensure that these are responsive, so as to tailor to the ever increasing mobile market, and also as general good practice.

While we do have a guide here on adding trust badges, I do see that you have specific badges in mind.

To help you with adding these to your site, I would like to pass this through to our theme support team here at Shopify. They can assist with this change as part of your 60 minutes of free design time. Details on this can be found here.

I will  first just need you to upload the exact badge/ image that you would like to the file section of your admin. You can do this via your settings > files.

Our team will also be able to help create a text box with your contact info for you too. However, the example you have given seems to be outside of the footer. Do have a further think on how you would like this to be displayed within your footer. If you would like this on the homepage only, similar to your example, feel free to let me know.

I have sent you an email so we can chat about this further, before arranging for the customizations to be added. Do feel free to reply to me when you can. This way I can confirm your details before passing this through to our team.

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

You can read this post on how to add a trust badge to shopify without an app

https://www.ecom-gurus.com/how-to-add-trust-badges-to-shopify/

Good luck

Ecom-Gurus.com The Freelance Marketplace For You
0 Likes