Solved

how to change the CSS of the checkout page?

Alvin66
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,I am new here,and want to know if I could change the words'size and color of Variants in the check out page.Like the picture below:

TIM图片20190604092649.png

Could any one help me?

Accepted Solution (1)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1025

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Alvin66,

Nick here from Shopify. 

This is something which would only be possible if you are on the Shopify Plus plan via the checkout.liquid file. If you are on the Plus plan, let me know and we can look into this for you. 

If you are on any other plan on Shopify, the checkout cannot be customized or changed apart from some edits from within the Theme Editor which you can find out more about here

Hope this helps! 

All the best, Nick

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1025

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Alvin66,

Nick here from Shopify. 

This is something which would only be possible if you are on the Shopify Plus plan via the checkout.liquid file. If you are on the Plus plan, let me know and we can look into this for you. 

If you are on any other plan on Shopify, the checkout cannot be customized or changed apart from some edits from within the Theme Editor which you can find out more about here

Hope this helps! 

All the best, Nick

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

ivanrlio
Visitor
2 0 3

I'm just going to chime in on here about this...

Is there any point in the future where we'll be able to do some basic CSS to match the Checkout with the theme?

I'm currently using Brooklyn and while it does offer some customization, it's extremely limited. For example, I can't change button text color or type/font.

From the screenshots below, you can see the Cart page has buttons with a gold background with white text. 

However, on the Checkout page, the button instead has an awful looking black text instead (that isn't the right type either!) which destroys some of the consistency in design.

ivanrlio_0-1599799306503.pngivanrlio_2-1599799394480.png

Perhaps the Devs could just add a few more basic customization options on the theme editor to satisfy this so we don't need to shell out $2000/mo...

Cheers 🙂

moromidesign
Tourist
8 0 5

Going to one up this. Here's another +1 for some basic access for non Shopify Pro plans for CSS access to checkout. Thanks Shopify!

Isa Stewart @ Moromi Design
Ben31
Trailblazer
201 8 143

Agreed. $2,000 USD per month is insane for super basic checkout customisation like colors or spacing tweaks.