how to contact the shopify support phone number from australia?

jane1311
Tourist
4 0 1

What prefix do I add to the shopify contact phone number (888-746-7439) if calling from Australia?

Reply 1 (1)

Julie
Shopify Staff
1109 106 368

Hey, @jane1311!

Julie here from Shopify Support. Thanks for reaching out! 

Since our phone support has transitioned to a callback-based system, we no longer have an active inbound phone number. If you'd like to speak with our support team over the phone, you can request a callback from our Support page here. Keep in mind that you'll just need to enter a search query in the "Ask about a topic" field before you're presented with the option to "Get support" towards the bottom of the page. This will take you directly to our Contact page, where you can access all of our contact options.

I should note that callback availability is based on our current volume, so if you don't see the option to schedule a callback this would indicate that our queues are higher than usual. Not to worry, though! In this case, you can get the help you need by starting a live chat, or reaching out via Facebook or Twitter. 

I'm also happy to assist you here in the Community Forums! Feel free to share your question here and we can dive right in.

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog