how to correct padding between and around products on collection page (NARRATIVE)

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
69 0 0

hi so right now there is a lot of padding between my product images that i dislike, here is an example of what i WANT:

Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 10.03.22 PM.png

Id also like the text to be on the left a like this.

here is what i have:

Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 9.15.39 PM.png

please please please help this is something i really want fixed as it effects my brand greatly, thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello comingera,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
69 0 0

also how can i change the font to be helevetica bold but small like the example and the box the text is in to be white?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
69 0 0

? hello??

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @comingera 

Please share email id and password for login your reference store url.

Thanks...

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
69 0 0

there is no email login or password

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
24 2 7

The link you've shared tries to take us to your admin. However, if I try to view there site here -- https://coming-era.myshopify.com -- then there is a home page with two collections which don't have products for us to view what you would like us to see.

If you can make sure the collection is published so I can see the issue you refer to then I'll have a look to see how the padding might be addressed...

Steve

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
69 0 0

adding products now

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
69 0 0

i added 6 products, i also have an issue where the price is displayed own the right and sold out will appear in centre i would like both name and price to be in helvetica bold and aligned to the left even if sold out

0 Likes