how to find suppliers on etsy

2 0 0

hey guys, apologies if i'm posting this in the wrong thread/group.. i am new here! i was wondering how

do i find etsy suppliers that can either white label or suppliers on etsy and i can link to my shopify just

as i do with aliexpress or oberlo.. up until now, i just recently learned there are suppliers there. i don't know etsy very well and not sure how to search. i always thought they were independent artists making bespoke items and selling for their own business and not meant to supply to others. thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
253 6 20

Hey @span7! Gabby here from Spocket.

You can try checking out Spocket's catalog, which you can do by simply signing-up for free on Spocket's official website. The app has Etsy suppliers on the catalog with products that might interest you - although there really isn't any indication that they are from Etsy. I'll tell you what, you can check out the catalog and look for the product you want to sell. You can then send a message to support@spocket.co (or to me by responding to my message) and ask them to check if the product is from an etsy supplier. You can also try searching for the product on the Etsy platform to see if the item is indeed from an Etsy supplier. Both can work and I'd be happy to help you whichever method you choose to go with.

In any case, I do hope you get the chance to use Spocket and find the products from Etsy suppliers that you need for your store.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
248 33 27

Hello, @span7.

Elias here with Shopify Support. That’s a great question!

I understand you’re looking to see whether you can find suppliers on Etsy and link their products to your Shopify store. You are correct that many sellers on Etsy are independent artists selling their own products. However, you can always reach out to them and see if they’re interested in branching out and supplying you with their products. That said, I was able to find an Etsy page dedicated to wholesale suppliers as well. You can check with them directly and see if they can distribute or supply your Shopify store.

I hope this helps and gives you some suggestions to explore. If you have any other questions on this topic, don’t hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes