how to make a new post to the shopify community ?

Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 2

how to make a new post to shopify community ?

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 4

I also simply can't find out how to do this xD

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3

same situation here

Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 6

When viewing the main 'Shopify Community' page, there are several boards you can choose from. The first couple are 'Announcements' and 'Discussions'. You can't start a topic in those, but you can choose from other boards below them on the list.

For example, if you click on 'Feedback on my store', you'll be taken to that specific board where you can 'Start A Topic' (purple button towards the top of page).

This also stumped me for a bit and I reached out to a Shopify Admin for help.

-Pete

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
252 10 33

Yeah, I wonder how? 

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 6

Are you wondering why you're not able to create posts in the main boards? I think only high level admins are able to post in those threads. 

Is that what you meant?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 1 1

You can't add products to a page via the customisation window, nor the page editor. You will have to create products in the Products section on your Dashboard, and tag each product with the collection (or 'page') you want them to show up in. 

0 Likes