how to make product images in blog post smaller ?

FirasAwad
Excursionist
16 0 8

Hi ,

I've managed to make related product show in blog posts , but what I'm trying to do now is to make the images of the product smaller and to put in more professional way like a slide show , is that possible ?

the URL to blog post which contains the products that needs to be adjust : https://www.plantartrepeat.com/blogs/blog/aly 

thank you very much in advanced

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1043 100 152

Hi, @FirasAwad.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

It is possible to adjust the images of the products or create a slider for your blog posts through custom coding or using a third-party app. However, if you're not comfortable working with coding languages, such as HTML, CSS, Javascript, or Liquid, then you can hire a developer to assist you with this. If you need help finding a developer, you can find one on Shopify Experts. Shopify Experts is our directory of certified developers, and they'll be able to help create a solution for the images on your blogs.  

Alternatively, you can also use a third-party app, such as POWR Image Slider & Carousel, to add a product slider or slideshow onto your blogs. That being said, the developers are always available to assist with their app - if you need any help with this app, you can get in touch with the developer through the contact information found in the Support section of their app's page. 

I think your shop looks amazing! It looks very professional and I'm not seeing that it's missing anything. I do think there is an opportunity to add some of the resources (eg. store policies, about us page, etc.) onto the header menu as well, so that customers can more easily navigate and find the resources regardless of where they are on your store. Also, since you've already launched your store, have you prepared a marketing plan yet?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes