how to show % discount on a product using debut theme

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi

Thanks for the great Help,  I have another request from you,

How can I remove the drop down style size and display the sizes in box type and if customer changes the color variants, it should display the available sizes of that product. Please refer the attachment i want to display the sizes like its there.

Sizee.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
900 193 347

@TBD19 

Yes, you can add color and size box something like attached screenshot.

Follow this steps https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/products/features/add-color-swatches

I hope it will help you. If you are not comfortable to do it then you can contact me directly on mail.

Thank you,

Tejas

Shopify Expert | Skype: tejas.nadpara
- Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if reply helpful
- Feel free to contact me on support@hexaecommerce.com regarding any help
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Good morning!

I hope this message finds you well Tejas!  For whatever reason I am not getting any % discounts displaying on my product page.  I have copied and pasted the code as is and nothing is being reflected.  I'd like to add a 50% discount to my products.  I am not sure what I am doing wrong.  I look forward to hearing back from you.

-V

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello! I can't seem to make this code work. Using Atlantic Theme. Any tips?

Thanks,
Chris

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Works great and can be used on collection pages too... but what code would you use to hide the discount if there is none. Other wise it will show 0%

E.g. I used a div tag to add styling, put the word SAVE in front of it so it reads SAVE 12% or whatever the savings is. But if there is no discount on the product it of course would show

SAVE 0%

Of course that does not look good and it should only show when there is an actual discount.

This is the code I am using:

{% if compare_at_price %}
{% capture discount %}
{{ compare_at_price | minus:price | times:100 | divided_by:compare_at_price }}%
{% endcapture %}

<div style="font-size:1.5em;font-weight:600;color:#ff0000;">SAVE {{ discount }}</div>

{% endif %}

Any help as to what if/else code I need to add around the div tag would be much appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I have found the place to edit the code but continually get error when i put in one of the codes.

Thanks

tyler

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I have the same issue. I paste the code into it but doesn't work.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, 

I tried to use the solution you provided however I believe I implemented this incorrectly. I got a % on all product pages, 0% where there is no discount and another % value where there is a discount. I am also using Debut, should I paste exactly what you put below line 12? 

Thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi @Tejas_Nadpara 

I tried using the code shared by you given below.

{% if product.compare_at_price_max > product.price %}
{{ product.compare_at_price_max | minus: product.price | times: 100.0 | divided_by: product.compare_at_price_max | money_without_currency | times: 100 | remove: '.0'}}% off
{% endif %}

I could see it on my store but the calculation displayed was incorrect. The theme I am using is Brooklyn, will appreciate help on this 

Thank you,

Aakash

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hi, i'm trying to modify the debut theme code to insert the discount. I can't, could you take a look?https://chiricostore.com/

0 Likes