https://accounts.shopify.com/store-login list 2 stores

purplegrapefrui
1 0 0

Somehow I created 2 stores and hope like hell i'm not paying for 2.

How can I confirm what store is paid vs not paid?

How can I delete one?

Does shopify offer any live support or is chat the only way to get help?

0 Likes
Sophia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
667 43 84

Hi, @purplegrapefrui.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

The best way to tell which stores are being paid for is to login and check Settings > Billing in the admin. When you're logged in as the account owner, you can also follow these steps to close a store.

If the second account was on a trial period but no plan was selected and no billing information was added, the store would freeze at the end of the trial and essentially be considered closed. If you're not sure whether you would have selected a plan on one or both stores, it's definitely worth checking to see if you can login to both. Please let me know if you have any trouble with that.

• Frozen stores will prompt you to reactivate either by paying an outstanding invoice if one had already been issued, or by picking a plan if one hadn't been chosen already.
  • Closed stores require you to update the billing information to regain access.
  • Active stores either on the free trial period or a paid plan will bring you right to the home page of the admin.

We do offer live chat support, which you can access through the Shopify Help Center. Due to high call volumes, live phone support has been shifted to a callback system so that you don't have to wait on hold. This option will be listed so long as you're logged in and current callback volume permits. Otherwise, we're happy to help you here on the forums any time, as well as via email.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes