i can not accsses my account

aaryatex
1 0 0

i have store on shopify but still i can't accsses my shopify account....

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1094 124 170

Hi, @aaryatex,

Hank here from Shopify.

You mention you cannot access your account, is it a case you are seeing an error message when trying to or is it a case you are unsure of your store details?

If you are unable to recall your store information, that is no problem as you can enter your email into this website to recover a forgotten store.

Or if relating to an error message, when did you first notice this, or did you receive any error messages in your admin prior to the store going offline? What is the current message you are seeing?

Have you received an email from the accounts team at Shopify? If you had, my advice would be to respond directly to this email with any questions you may have, as they are best equipped to deal with any account queries. Note that sometimes emails will get sent to your junk/spam folder.

However, if you have not received an email, let me know, and I can look into this further for you.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
BETSAINA
1 0 0

I alredy chose my plan because on february, 2, 2021 I just pay $30.81:  $29+tax  now it said my trial ended. could someone please  help me about it : amazingsayou.com.

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1094 124 170

Thank you for reaching out, @BETSAINA.

I took a look at your website, and it is loading for me on both mobile and desktop?

02-41-o1med-258ta

It may be a localized or a temporary issue that you are experiencing. Can you try opening your website using incognito mode to see if this works? If it does, then can you try clearing your cache and trying once more?

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes