i want close my online store , because its difficult site not add stock and no support in your site

Highlighted
3 0 0

we are from the moon home india surat katargam the moon home appliances , i paid member your shopify account last tree month but ,i can not understand how can upload product and any other detail, so i want refund my pay amount 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
643 48 66

Hi @themoonhome,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

I'm sorry to hear that you would like to close your store. If you would like to close it now, you should be able to do so as shown in this guide.

Our Forum Community wouldn't be a direct Support channel but our Support Staff would be more than happy to go through setting up a Shopify store in full with you if you would like? To do so, please contact our live chat or phone support here or our Facebook Support team here for further assistance. As well, have you seen our Getting Started with Shopify course? If not, it's available here with Shopify Academy and it's completely free to sign up for.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Thanks a mill,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I dont want you site its very difficulty so kindly refund my payment 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
643 48 66

Hi @themoonhome,

Thanks for getting back to me and for letting me know! I won't be able to do this for you in a public thread such as our Forum Community for security reasons but on saying that, our 24/7 Support would be happy to help!

We will need to verify the account and review your store in full but you will need to close the account first. After you have closed the store, please contact our Support as mentioned above (live chat, phone, email or Facebook) and we will be able to review your past invoices in full. 

If there’s anything else we can help you with please let me know! 

All the best,

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

haw many days left my refund payment

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
643 48 66

Hi @themoonhome,

I can see that you never cancelled your store nor reached out to our Support directly so your account is still active and no refund has been issued. You would need to close your account first as I previously mentioned above. After that, please contact our Support directly here and we will review your account in regards to a possible refund. 

Thanks a mill, 

0 Likes