Is InfluxNova a legitimate service for Shopify users?

Chipih
Visitor
2 0 2

Hi Folks

I'm just wondering if u know about these people called InfluxNova cause I have an email from them and I don't have info about it.

Please tell me if u have the send email or something like this

influx.jpg

Replies 14 (14)

Utomic
Tourist
3 0 6

I got the same message a few days ago, just from a different name and email address.  It looks suspicious to me, because for such a successful online marketing company, they don't even have their own company email domain.

dgw100
Visitor
1 0 2

I received the same mail yesterday but from another strange looking email. Has exactly the same message though. assuming it is spam as unlikely a reputable business would have email addresses like this.

Lebonski
Visitor
2 0 3

I got a slightly different variation of the same message and I would definitely not reply to these people. They are one of many traffic generator companies that won't help your business in any way. Also the person in this email managed to spell her name in 3 different ways! 😄

influxnova.JPG

donna2020
Tourist
6 0 7

I got one of these today also. I tried to reply but it bounced back.

Definitely a scammer.

joesasson-gid
Tourist
6 1 10

😂  They "updated" Carley's name - now there are only 2 different spellings. Got this today.

image.png

bluezoca
Visitor
1 0 1

I got it too, but mine was from "Carleigh," different email.

Looks suspicious to me, so I'm ignoring.

Mogeaux
Visitor
2 0 2

I received the same email this morning.  I'm so glad that I'm reading these before doing anything because I actually thought that it sounded like a good deal but wanted to do some more research on the company first and then read what you wrote.  Thank you.  I must be naive.  If they are so good at what they do, why is there no information about when I Google them?  Might be a scam although Shopify mentions them once.

Artist-Replete
Visitor
2 0 1

I was wondering about this too. They kept contacting me. I feel like they're selling fake traffic with tons of fake reviews. 

Utomic
Tourist
3 0 6

I've seen several scams out there.  Most of them are very convincing.  One thing that they almost all have in common though, is that they never took the time to set their pretend company up as a legit looking business.  They don't have a website.  Often times they don't have a proper business email address.  Sometimes they do have their phone numbers set up as a business call center.  They don't have professional paperwork about the business.  They always want you to buy something though.  Be careful, do your research, if it seems like it might be fake, don't trust it.  This one is funny that Carley spelled her name three different ways in the same email.  That has to be an intentional joke or something.

Hunnie
Visitor
1 0 1

I also received a similar message. SCAM SCAM SCAM!! At least they should keep the message the exact same! 9C9B276C-B54D-4832-B762-8BD33EDF38F2.png

mihail88
Visitor
1 0 1

hi guys, I decided to try this InfluxNova and I have to tell you it doesn't work. I have 3 weeks since it is active. It is clear that everything is organized. I did a test. I stopped the facebook ads to see what happens, I have to tell you that NOTHING happened :). about 200 people enter my product page every day, and after 4200 views, zero purchases. Ah I forgot to tell you that on the dashboard it appears that everyone who has entered my product page is viewed by PC :), as is possible. It is known that today 80% of people use the phone. I don't recommend it.

donna2020
Tourist
6 0 7

Same experience for me.  I wrote to them to say I wasn't satisfied.  I'll not be renewing. 

TheNewWorld
Visitor
1 0 1

I've got the same emails and after I paid the money to try for the plan...., I lost the contact point from them and there are no response at all from INFLUXNOVA, they steal money ...totally scam! So Unlucky ....!

TheNewWorld_0-1598467285770.png

smith55
Visitor
1 0 0

According to websitelegitcheckerIts a scam. The sender uses 3 different names in the same email.