is sex toys to sell through dropshipping in USA, UK legal or illegal ?

Solved
Highlighted
9 0 0

i want to start a sex toys niche through dropshipping in USA, UK....Is it legal or illegal ?

Can I do marketing easily ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 23

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @alidropmall! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

I think it'd be best to check with the country you're based in and the country you're shipping to if they permit selling sex toys online. In any case, I think it's a pretty interesting niche to consider. Be sure to research well on how to promote it based on who your customers are. There are many ways to do marketing for sex toys - a personal preference is Get Maude's social media marketing strategy.

I take it you're also looking for suppliers - I did a quick check on our catalog and sadly, we don't have sex toy for the moment. Though this is something we can definitely explore. That being said, I can put in a request to our Supplies team to try and source out suppliers of sex toys to expand our catalog. It'd be interesting to see who actually sources out from us once we grab a hold of suppliers of sex toys.

In the meantime, I'd like to invite you to check Spocket's official website to learn more about the app and what it can offer you. You can also join Spocket's official Facebook group to engage with Spocket users and other dropshippers to get feedback or ask for tips.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Everything is legal if they are already selling in this country. Dropshipping can be carried out on any product that is legal in the country. if it is prohibited for sale there - then of course dropshipping is also prohibited in this country of this product. you need to legally formalize your goods or at least at any time be able to request documents from the supplier for the goods in order to present a tax. it is most important. register an individual entrepreneur and boldly trade. For example, I am selling. I myself use it. A very cool thing, until I myself can still fully satisfy women. So that in any country where it is sold with freely looking for some goods and sell. Good luck. By the way . The price is super, and the effect is wow.

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0
hi,

in which country, you are selling sex toys?
thanks & regards,
ramesh babu
0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0
it is not correct reply.
0 Likes