is there absolutley NO support now for shopify?

1 0 0

The whole reason I started with Shopify was for their awesome support. Now im having big regrets as I cannot even seem to find  a way to do an online chat. I purchased a new domain thru Shopify but it looks like they added their own ".shopify.com" into it which is not what i want at all. And if i type in the domain on a fresh browser, it redirects to my other domain totally unrelated. UGH this is so frustrating. Does anyone know if a way to contact a live person anymre?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
694 65 172

Hi @RenegadeRed,

Thank you for reaching out, and I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced difficulties contacting our support team. They can be reached 24/7 at help.shopify.com/questions, where we offer support through callbacks, live chat, and email. You just need to log in, write in your topic or question, and you'll then see an option to contact a member of our support team. We're also present on the Shopify Community and on Facebook and Twitter if you'd like to get help there.

In terms of your question, all Shopify stores come with a permanent myshopify.com URL. You can add your own domain to the store, or buy one, and use this as the primary domain on the store which is what your customers will see. If you're needing help with this, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes