is there anyway to change the first www.blabla.myshopify.com domain ? (change the blabla?)

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 4

hiya

i've opened my first store long time ago and i want to change its primary shopify domain  since with some app, they give me links to share with this domain,

is there any way to change that domain name? from www.blablabla.myshopify.com to www.whatever.myshopify.com ?

thanks

A.c.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
9871 99 1708

You're able to add in your own custom domains and have that show as the primary, but you can't change the base xxxxx.myshopify.com url.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello

I created an online store with shopify with the shopify.com after my business name and added my own custom domain at a later stage. Sorry I'm new to this spent a lot of hours creating the store, but now struggling.

I want my custom domain ( not shopify.com) to be she shopping domain. But when I click on view my store it takes me directly to my webpage and not a store or the store products I created on shopify. How can I fix this?

0 Likes