keep Domain after closing store

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

hello 

I want to close my Shopify store, but I still want to use my domain is it possible to use the same domain bought from Shopify on another platform? if not how can I transfer the domain to another domain provider since I didn't get my login username and password for when I purchased the domain from Shopify 

tanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1689 207 339

You may find this useful - https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/domains/managing-domains/advanced-settings#transfer-your-shopify-...

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

this article is not talking about the option of keeping the domain hosted in shopify's servers but using it with other site creation solution 

is 't possible or not 

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm having the same issue. I want to completely close my store with the intention of coming back after 6 months but probably with a whole different idea...I just want to be able to use the same exact domain that I purchased from shopify!! not sure if it is possible

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I did a transfer of my domain to another DNS provider and I am still keeping my domain

0 Likes