local payment systems for international customers

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello guys

Sorry for my bad english but i have question 

My country is not supported by Shopify Payment method.There are local online payment systems,I m wondering if my customers are from other countries,how they will pay(if they dont use that local payment system)?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
409 51 66

Hi, @oz3

I’m Helen from Shopify Support. Welcome to the Community, and thank you for your question!

For stores that aren’t eligible to use Shopify Payments, a third party payment gateway needs to be used to be able to accept credit card payments from international customers.

What country is your store based in? The list of payment gateways that integrate with Shopify per region are found here.

Once you’ve determined which gateway you would like to use, please create an account directly with the provider. The credentials generated for the account are then used to integrate the gateway with your Shopify store following the steps in the Help Doc for Configuring third-party payment providers.

For more information about payment methods, please see the Help Doc on Payments.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you need any further clarification, or have any additional questions. 

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes