make some products for shipping as "not available", but only for pickup

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Dear community,

this topic is driving me crazy in the current Shopify version.

I have both a mail-order business but also a local store. Some products are physically only in my local shop and cannot be shipped due to missing packaging etc. 
But I want to have them in shopify in stock but with the condition "only pickup". The current solution in shopify with sites is not working like this. The customers are always able to order these "restricted" goods and while in checkout they enter their shipping address and the trouble is going.

Thanks for some help here on this

Highlighted

Hi,

You can add a text like "Only for pickup" for particular product, Or Use any app.. 

You can also do one thing make new section for these types of products

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Thanks !

But it will be still available for purchase&shipping. I want to absolutely exclude these from shipping.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Try for dropshipping app

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

This is my issue also!!  Such a simple option should be part of the Shopify Store generic options.  So frustrating.

0 Likes