marketing

Highlighted
Pathfinder
274 4 10

how to grow your store and market your store and make sales? i need help. www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi StripesInMe,
I just went through your store and found that there are various improvements which needs to be done. In order to build trust factor among your employees, things need to organised in a best way possible. The store can be customised in a best way possible. Making specific collections and navigational menus will help improve user experience and make it is easy for the visitors to shop easily from your store. You can feel free to connect with me regarding further discussion on customising your website.

Good to see you active on social media platform. Keep posting like this with alluring images and appealing captions and connect with more and more audience. Have patience because if you drive traffic organically, it will take time. Also, utilize Facebbok and Instagram Ads.

If you have any questions while tweaking your store, feel free to reach out here anytime. I'd love to help out! Can't wait to see your result!

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
274 4 10
Thanks your writing back! I average 800 people a day on my store but only
one or two sales.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
180 2 9

Hey bro, 

Keys of skyrocketing sales are probably through marketing strategies. But if you are not finding an marketing expert or you are a newbie with it. I wanna suggest Upsell and Cross-sell Smart Tool, an optimized app with friendly interface and use with ease. Its main features include offering bundles, cross-sell and upsell automatically, which encourages customers to purchase more and maintain your conversion rate (free 500 views and 9.99$ for 3000 views per month). 

Hope this help! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

In such cases, I use sitechecker tool to define all necessary metrics and to boost my site, including wordpress checker. I think that you can also try it, as it describes not only traffic but even find what theme is this website using, which is also useful in some cases. I like that tool; it saves me a lot of time.

0 Likes